- Export to HTML using any
sublime-color-schemefor syntax highlighting.
- Can handle any language supported by ST2.
- Supports bold and italic theme font styles as well.
- Configurable output.
- Format suitable for copying and pasting in emails.
- 2 included
sublime-color-schemefiles for color and grayscale printing (but any can be used).
- Export only selections (multi-select supported).
- Export and show highlights (multi-select supported).
- Toggle gutter on/off in browser view.
- Automatically open browser print dialog (optional).
- Enable/disable configurable word wrapping.
- Configurable toolbar to appear in the generated webpage.
- Andrew Gibson: Original idea and base code for converting Sublime view to HTML and allowing me to build off it to make ExportHtml.
- Print-Color and Print-Grayscale
sublime-color-schemefiles were derived from Monokai Bright.
Last update: May 3, 2020