This is a fork of Andrew Gibson's PrintHtml plugin. This plugin allows the exporting of a document in Sublime Text to a HTML file or to BBCode. It duplicates Sublime's theme colors and font styles.
- Export to HTML using any tmTheme for syntax highlighting.
- Can handle any language supported by ST2.
- Supports bold and italic theme font styles as well.
- Configurable output.
- Format suitable for copying and pasting in emails.
- 2 included sublime-color-scheme files for color and grayscale printing (but any can be used).
- Export only selections (multi-select supported).
- Export and show highlights (multi-select supported).
- Toggle gutter on/off in browser view.
- Automatically open browser print dialog (optional).
- Enable/disable configurable word wrapping.
- Configurable toolbar to appear in the generated webpage.
- Andrew Gibson: Original idea and base code for converting Sublime view to HTML and allowing me to build off it to make ExportHtml.
- Print-Color and Print-Grayscale tmThemes were derived from Monokai Bright.