This is a simple plugin that can get the scope under the cursor(s) in Sublime Text. This plugin is useful for plugin development.
All features are configurable via the settings file
- Tooltip output showing scope, context backtrace, scope extent, color values, links to current syntax and relevant color schemes.
- Customizable to show only the information you care about.
- Auto copy scope to clipboard on execution.
- Quick copy any or all information to the clipboard.
- Toggle instant scoping to keep showing scope as you move around a file.
- Supports SubNotify messages.
Last update: March 31, 2021